│ ├── tags/
│ │ ├── comp_sci.html
│ │ ├── devlog.html
│ │ ├── google.html
│ │ ├── productivity.html
│ │ ├── webdev.html
│ │ └── games.html
│ └── ...
There's a bunch of stuff I want to implement or document on this website, different types of content or features. Here's a (non-exhaustive) list of some of those things:
- Digital Garden via Obsidian notes
- Educational material from GCSE / A-Level: When I was attending high school wrote a substantial amount of content that would be useful as revision notes, and I'd very much like to see that be published as a nice LaTeX document.
- GitHub Mirror
- Research papers and FOSS projects published
- Photography microsite
- Comments based on reddit/HN archives, mailing list, Twitter, etc...
- Gamedev microsite for Green With Energy: DevLogs, design documents, source code, etc...
- Public analytics for my projects: Feedsub, GWE, this blog etc...
- Twitter Mirror
- IndieWeb implemented via POSSE
- Tech interview/leetcode/Project Euler solutions
- Guestbook - remember when those were cool?
- Library (WIP)
- Feedsub.com integration
- Check-ins map via scripting over Google Takeout data
- Idea bin (again from Keep via Takeout)
- Document hidden features like the shortlink site http://cbr.is
Machine readable XML Sitemap
Written 2021-12-01 by Cameron Brown